Gotcha Suckers!!!!

I say it best, when I say nothing at all. Specially if nothing can be blown up into a 600 +/- 300 word blog post.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Goodbye Blogspot, Hello Website!

This is my last post on this blog. For those who are uttering a sigh of relief assuming that I've finally stopped, I bring bad tidings.

My blog has moved. I've finally got out of my prolonged spells of ennui and sloth to buy server space and sync it up with my two year old domain name, to have a brand new website.

The new address where I have moved is http://www.harishenoy.com . All my entries will be posted here henceforth.

I've long since tried to figure out why I had maintained a blog and a live journal, but never found an answer that I could convince myself with.

All my old entries have been imported onto my site, comments and all, in case you want to find them there.

For those few limited bunch of people who have linked me (for which you deserve many thanks, in the very least), I'd appreciate it if you were to update your link to reflect my new site.

Onward to Rock you like a 'Hari'cane for awesomeness unleashed!!!

So long, and thanks for all the hits!

AddThis Feed Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home