Gotcha Suckers!!!!

I say it best, when I say nothing at all. Specially if nothing can be blown up into a 600 +/- 300 word blog post.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Free as a Bird!

I finally get to watch the video thanks to Youtube.com, though I somehow don't know why I hadn't done so before. Better late than never.



This was coupled with the stuff I had read about the video before, that you can also check out here. You have to sift through quite an intesting bit of Beatles trivia before you do get here, but its well worth the perusal.

Really arbit, so far as posting goes, but I am way too excited about having seen this amazing video!

The Reality TV thing will continue...keep waiting! I shall do full justice to that soon enough!

AddThis Feed Button

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This used to come on MTV retro freakin all the time

July 12, 2006 6:58 AM  
Blogger tangled said...

"interesting"
sorry shenoy, guess i'm nevah gonna change :P

July 13, 2006 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home