Gotcha Suckers!!!!

I say it best, when I say nothing at all. Specially if nothing can be blown up into a 600 +/- 300 word blog post.

Monday, June 05, 2006

In conversation

Real short post. Worth blogging about, though.

The scene is our office cafeteria, where a few friends and I are sitting around and generally shooting the crap, as a particular Holden Caulfield would frequently say.

friend: Dude, we need to start something on our own. Lets get outta here.

(It is noteworthy to mention here that friend is a dude)

me: watch Lock,Stock.

(friend gives major dirty look)

m: I am serious man, its got some brilliant marketing idea.

(dear Reader, if you don't know what I am talking about, please watch the movie)

f: No dude, lets start something tech, in the IT field.

m: Easier said than done! You need hajjar capital.

f: No problem man, there are lots of places where you can get capital from.

m: Who'll give you the cash, your father-in-law?

f: yeah!!

m: Who is your f-i-l?

f: Azim Premji!!

m: He ain't got no daughters, only sons!!!

f: Same difference.

Now, end of post.

AddThis Feed Button

5 Comments:

Blogger tangled said...

what arbit, yaar.

June 05, 2006 6:10 AM  
Blogger Aslan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

June 05, 2006 6:14 AM  
Blogger Aslan said...

my verification string was less arbit than this post i say. jk. hehe. has me in splits.. prem j(a)i !!

June 05, 2006 6:15 AM  
Blogger Shrenik Sadalgi said...

bitch!

i'm not recruiting you when i have a company of my own.

June 05, 2006 9:47 AM  
Blogger Hari Shenoy said...

@ TB - if it is max arbit, don't put read.

@ Kutty - Premjai ki Ji. Ob, Prem ki jai too!!

@ Prem - please dude, I want a job in your exalted company. Don't shut the door on me. Unless you are prepared for the prospect of a hostile takeover.

peewcujn (WTF!!)

June 06, 2006 11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home